Thursday, March 31, 2011

EWWWWWWWwwwww!!!....

ewwwwww!!!!!
Even in cartoons they are not cute!!

I HATE hate HATE hate HATE hate COCKROACHES!
And, yes, they are seriously this ugly in real life.

St. George is crawling with them as the weather warms up. It is not pleasant.

Jay and I took Trey for a fun late night stroll around the temple grounds one late starry night last year. The sidewalk was literally moving under our feet. I can not over exaggerate how gross all the cockroaches were.

We can barely keep ahead of them from taking over our property here on our street. They want to own all the space in sourthern utah!!

This week has been warming up and it's been so fun to feel the sunshine! But, the bugs are starting to surface too. Cockroaches, my enemy, have been re-introducing themselves to me all week. I sqish them with my shoe the moment I see them!!

My cat is no help either. He loves to hunt them down and eat them. Then within moments he throws them back up!

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE COCKROACHES!!

There, I feel a little better.

Now, I need Jay to hurry and spray around the house and in the garage tomorrow or I'm afraid that we will be cleaning up more cat throwup. I don't know what is worse....the dumb cat mess....or the creepy crawly creatures running around just outside my front door and crawling up the outside of my house walls.

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!