Friday, May 4, 2012

My husband wants to be a SUPER HERO when he grows up!!!....

Jay as NACHO LIBRE

These are my recreational clothes.
They look expensive.
... they might have the appearance of riches, but beneath the clothes, we find a man... and beneath the man we find... his... nucleus.

So....MY HUBBY IS A PRETTY GOOD HERO...and he does LOVE  NACHO!...

but, he is still the biggest fan of THE HULK!! 
Jay was dreaming of the HULK last night because....


 we went to the MIDNIGHT movie to see
AVENGERS!!!  

 
It was soooooo good!!
The crowd was so fun! We had a packed theater with fans running around all dressed up like THOR, THE HULK,
and IRONMAN!!

NO...this guy wasn't there in our theater!...but
I wish I would have had my camera with me
because there were guys and girls all
over the place dressed up like this guy to watch
the movie!!

We had a very similiar crowd as this...
....and THIS!


....and YES!...EVEN THIS!!!
There was a guy sitting two rows in
front of us dressed EXACTLY just like
IRONMAN IN THIS EXACT SUIT!!! 

Jay and I were wishing we were a little more dressed up!!

But, even though we didn't have costumes on for the movie...I still can always come home to this.....
...Yes, I still think that my SUPER HERO IS
PRETTY SEXY TOO!!!