Saturday, July 28, 2012

BIRTHDAY !!

Sitting at work and Jay surprised me by
bringing the camera that day because it
was also ....my birthday that day!!

....then he surprised me again by having flowers delivered
to me at work....he is such a good husband!!

This is an officer for the Utah County Sheriff's department. He is really nice to make sure to spontaneously
break out in song for the staff's birthdays!....and he serenaded me the "Happy Birthday" song
while standing on a chair in our office! Too awesome!

after work I came home to numerous "happy birthday" wishes
from facebook friends! Always so nice to get those wishes :)

Then, my kids and Jay started to present me
with presents!!

a girl does love her chocolates!

After opening my presents, we went on a family date!
We ate at the "Noodles and Company" (YUM!!)
restaurant in Draper...


...and then we went bowling in Sandy!



We had a lot of fun together as we bowled 2 games there.
We endoyed their "dip and dots" ice cream treats after the game
and then headed back home...



upon arriving home, we found this pretty little flower plant
sitting ourside the door. Kim had surprised me by gettig me
this and also some other cute presents with her kids!

Kass was also inside the house waiting to present me with
my BIRTHDAY CAKE!!  I love cake ...and I loved this cake made by Kassidy~

Chocolate cake, rainbow colored sprinkles, and M-n-M's (because they are my FAVORITE!) spelling
out the number 39!!!

Jay stole me away for a birthday dinner to Texas Roadhouse!



back at home, after dinner, we cut the cake and enjoyed it's chocolatey creamy taste!

The next afternoon, my work team surprised me by taking me out for a birthday lunch to Costa Vida!...Jay and I shared the Pork Nacho's this time....good choice it was!!
\

after getting home from my birthday lunch, Kim was waiting to take me (along wtih steph, shaylee, kassidy, and jayme) for a birthday dessert at Kneaders. It was so good!!!

I felt very pampered for my birthday!
Turning 39 wasn't hard at all!
It was just lots of YUMMY- ness!!