Sunday, April 19, 2015

January and February 2015


In January we took the kids to the Aquarium

























Flashback photo from December: Jayme got to
go over to talk with Kolby for Christmas

Jayme with her boyfriend, Bridger, to see
the lights on temple square

Another flashback photo from December:
These cute Graf Cousins doing service at
Primary Children's Hospital with aunt Barbara
Where else can you get chicken
 and eggs on the same plate?
Golden Corral baby !
We met here for a surprise birthday
for Grandpa Wayne !
Trey and Rylund !



Carrie and me

It was so fun to be with all the family !
Grandpa was so surprised and so happy !!











\











Saying good bye to Greg and Charity on our
way out of the party...next we went over to see
Adam and Annie's new home...and to open
Christmas presents from Grandma/Grandpa Fox !!
















Jay made me laugh
when he jumped onto one of
these at the grocery store !!









A sad thing in January was that Jayme's car was totaled !!



BUT...on a happier note...a fun thing in January was Jayme's
 highschool dance !!

January also brought
Basket Ball !!! 







Such a cutie !

Jay's work is AWESOME !
They had a party on this particular day 




More BB with T-rey !


Just a fun pic of Jaycee and Jay

I had a bad health time in January !
I got pneumonia for almost 8 weeks straight !!
And since I was sick..I missed Kevin's homecoming 
 

Jay taking me out for a valentines date
...I was just starting to feel better from my
bad pneumonia deal

Here's some left-overs we brought home for Trey boy !

Jayme getting answered back for Sweethearts dance !